Friday, January 17, 2014

Baby Niko's Hello Kitty Shower



 
Here are some party favors and decorations I did for my friend Tia's baby shower.  Her baby luckily waited until her due date to make her debut.  So, we were able to have a super fun shower. :-)

Tia requested a Hello Kitty baby shower!  So, I went Hello Kitty crazy with the decorations and favors!  There wasn't much in the room that didn't have Hello Kitty on it.

The party was held at Tia's apartment.  There is a huge mirror in her living room.  So, I printed out some letters on transparent removable decal paper (available at any office supply store) to make a welcome sign for baby.

The water beads made their debut again in the centerpieces.  This time, I added some pink jewels to the vase and a waterproof light to make the centerpieces sparkle.  I also added little Hello Kitty trinkets to each centerpiece.

For the favors, I got some sheets of small dot stickers from an office supply store and printed the shower date, baby's name and a Hello Kitty logo on each dot.  I got some Hershey Kisses and placed a sticky dot on the bottom of each Kiss.  I filled little take-out containers with the Kisses and added a 'Thank You' label to the outside of each container.

Overall, it was a sweet shower for a sweet baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment